Saturday, January 01, 2005

Pack choices

Tomorrow I'm going to EMS up by Buckland Hills Mall to try on the Granite Gear Vapor Trail pack.

I've bee reading up on it, and it looks like a great pack that will fit my needs on the AT. I had ordered the Moutainsmith Auspex
pack from campmor.com and it is scheduled to be at my home on January 10th, so after i get that in the mail I'll make my decision, but right now evne though i haven't tryed either of them on I'm leaning towards the GG VT pack just because of all the positive feedbakc in reviews and on whiteblaze.net. I'll have to let you all know after tomorrow and I try the Vapor Trail pack on. Oh and I'm also getting trail running socks too.
-Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Dennis Mannion said...

Mike those pictures look so sharp, your use and application of HTML code is excellant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home